Due to considerable growth an excellent opportunity has arisen to join a forward thinking and successful digital and marketing consultancy as their Creative Graphic Designer.
LOCATION: Office based in city centre Worcester
POSITION TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: Dependent on skills and experience
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for a talented designer who’s passionate about design and prides themselves on their meticulous eye for detail. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a diverse selection of projects across a wide range of media.
Joining as an creative Graphic Designer you will design and deliver on-brand creative ideas for a variety of clients, brands and internal projects. Exceptional with graphic design basics and some digital experience it will be your visual execution and skills that help turn brilliant ideas into effective and memorable campaigns.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a demanding and creative environment, working in a multidisciplinary agency, closely alongside our talented Marketing professionals, skilled Development team and our current inhouse Digital Creative.
You will need to be able to use InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and After effects on mac and if you’ve got any Dreamweaver skills too, then that’s great.
Responsibilities will include:
• Creating and pitching effective campaign ideas
• Creating campaigns across a range of media
• Designing print material
• Creating a range of exhibition graphics for PR and Partner events
• Designing marketing emails for our customers and Partners
• Creating design assets for marketing campaigns
• Working on layouts for print advertising
• Creating PPC banners and online ad media
• Graphic Design with good knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
• Working with web developers, supplying them with CSS / HTML / Images ready for use
• WordPress / CSS / HTML Skills to customise & adapt themes
• The ability to articulate your work, internally and to clients
• Great team working skills
• Innovation: a desire to create something new and different
• Client interaction
• Print knowledge
• Experience in web design
We’d love to hear about what you can do for us and how you can add value to our team and our business.
To apply please get in touch via the contact form
No Agencies Please.